Friday, August 04, 2006

The Visit

On Sunday, one of my best friends ended her stay at my place. For two weeks Marina Del Rey and I discovered some interesting things:

-I would rather watch a show about Hitler than a Three's Company rerun
-There is an old guy who macks on the chicks at my pool
-Harvey Birdman is the bomb
-Colbert at the White House Correspondance Dinner is pure genius
-Eurorail now includes Scandanavia
-London to Amsterdam via train is about 7 hours
-There are at least 3 different squirrels who violate my birdfeeder
-I do not have a USB cable
-Scully (of X-Files fame) is still hot
-If you are ever watching Adult Swim on cartoon network and you are not sure what show is on next, guess Futurama, you will probably be right
-Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt's son (which explains why he is such a snazzy dresser)

No comments: