Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Did That Really Just Happen?

Saturday night was spent at a bachelor party and I saw things I never expected to see in someone's living room. The two hour show was spectacular and it involved candle wax, lollipops, whipped cream, knee high leather boots and other things I won't even mention as this is a kid-friendly page. Not only was the show great, but the two strippers allowed pictures to be taken. I don't think I ever heard the phrase "Dammit, my memory card is full again" uttered more times than at the party.

Then we made the mistake of going to Pure Gold. I've been there three times and I have yet to enjoy myself. One, because the best looking girl there this time was the cashier; two, the music sucks; and third, I was bored to tears.

My friend put it best when he compared the two experiences (the strippers in the house & Pure Gold)

"We just had a free filet mignon dinner, why the fuck did we overpay for a stale chocolate chip cookie for dessert?"

1 comment:

Never ever said...

Nice, Ted! lol