Thursday, June 15, 2006

15 Months To Go

I have made a decision this week. Sometime next summer I plan to be in Europe, hopefully it will be for my birthday.
I know what you're thinking. *How the fuck is he going to survive Europe when he hates going to downtown Raleigh.* Well, I have a guide, one of my best friends has been to Europe on multiple occasions for months at a time and has promised to go.

Next step, money and lots of it. Europass about $1000 for the month, plane tickets $800+, then there's the money i would need to eat and shower and shop.
So if anyone needs some kneecaps broken, let me know. We'll talk.

Since I will have only 3 1/2 weeks I need to narrow down what I want to see. It is a WHOLE continent. Sort of.

Stonehenge, Paris, Greece, Neuschwanstein, Rome, Amsterdam, more castles, bars 300 years older than our country, London, Spain, churches 1000 years older than our country.

Gonna have to work on that list.

No comments: