Thursday, October 27, 2005

Two Or So Things

Dreamt I met the new GM last night (sort of). I actually had a dream that contained one of my first managers at Borders, and he said that Gary [gm6] was alot like him, but thats all I remember. So this could mean various things, Gary is irish or prematurely balding or has a skinny wife or likes D&D or is overweight and doesn't shave. Very cryptic. Let's see how true, or untrue, this is.
Good news is that gm5 no longer has any power over our store, although she's been harder to find than julie ann boler since she left.

The purchase of my iPod has led me to 'exercise' more, if you can call alternately walking and jogging around Lake Lynn exercise. But I have realized that it is tough to jog to songs where my natural jogging speed doesn't match the beats per minute of the song. Like Dance Naked by Mellencamp or Suzie Q Part 2 by CCR, and jogging to live Coltrane is impossible.

Was finally able to get my hands on all the good Van Halen cds (pre-sammy), Flamestrike Boy hooked me up with the Van Halen, as well as much OutKast, Wu-Tang and a pair of bowls. He burned Van, Lyle, Jimi, Floyd & the Dead among others.

No comments: