Thursday, October 27, 2005

STOP THIEF!

My first day back from vacation and I stopped two thieves.

One was the 'sticker remover' bastard who had 25 books staged in 5 different places in Politics. Apparently he is almost done with stealing the entire lit section as he had all of Vonnegut's books ready to be lifted. Fucker. Pulled his stashes before he could leave and then I creepily stalked him until he left the store. Did he get the hint? Doubt it.

Two was the 'guy i chased'. The fuck walked out the front door with stuff, then proceded to walk towards Kroger, all the while speeding up. Once he started walking faster outside, I cut across the store through the cafe. When he turned the corner between the stores, he took off running, that's when i started running as well. He had a good lead on me and there was no way I was going to catch him, but found an alternate way to stop thieves.

Yell "Drop that shit, punk ass".

I was so happy I almost plotzed. I returned with his booty (3-disc Wizard of Oz & 2-disc Big Lebowski) and felt good for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Never ever said...

good for you Ted!