Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So...

I was involved in a car accident today.

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

I was going to work, sitting at the light, waiting for the cars in front to turn, and I hear this screech.

Then bang and bang. The same car hit me twice. I didn't see it coming.

It was a weird day. My car had to be towed to the shop, so I got a ride to work in a tow truck. Enterprise came and picked me up at the end of the day, in a car paid for by my insurance. Hooray for insurance.

All those premiums I've paid and I've never gotten a thing. Now I do.

It's actually a much longer story than this, but without diagrams its hard to explain. So ask me next time you see me, I'll tell you the full story then.

1 comment:

Necro Comic Con said...

I KNOW WHERE YOUR WEBLOG LIVES.

I remember this day.

My first boyfriend used to enjoy telling a story about a car wreck he was in, where he hit the same car twice. Generally people who hit the same car twice are not very bright. Maybe this was a weird situation though.