Saturday, July 07, 2007

Russian Bears (say it fast)

In the past three weeks I went to 2 concerts. My first in 4 years. Tool in Winston Salem, then Rush at the Creek. Both shows outstanding. Best Rush show I've ever seen. They played all the stuff that I love and skipped most of the lame ass 90s stuff. Lots of fun, great weather at the Rush show, nice cool evening but not cold or humid.

Tom somehow turned a simple dog walking into a 2 hours farce. He was supposed to walk Bear when I was at inventory. He tried getting the lead on Bear for 90 minutes, but anytime he got close with it, Bear growled. But if he just wanted to pet or feed the dog, Bear would let him. Tom was able to coax him onto the porch and he peed there.

Bear is a humping machine. I take him to the dog park and all he wants to do is hump everyone there. Its very sad. I wish he'd stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were behind me on Business 40 going to the Tool concert, and I saw you ahead of me in line by a mile at that concert, but I didn't dare lose my place in line. Great show, though.

- Andrew

emperorp said...

I was half expecting to run into you at the show. I did run in to some I knew from the Cary store many years ago. And that was a bid odd.